POV: You’re looking to escape the big chill.
- This is you if: You’re retired and thriving or the thought of getting out your ice scraper is already bringing a tear to your eye.
- Recommended reading: A Comprehensive Guide to Flying with Pets in the US
- Your ideal Going plan: The Premium plan — you’ll get notified about both international and domestic deals, perfect for planning a sunny Florida, Arizona, or Mexico winter.
POV: You want one memorable, luxurious vacation.
- This is you if: Vacay is how you treat yourself or you’ve already pinned this article to your travel Pinterest board (twice).
- Recommended reading: The Complete Guide to Air France Business Class
- Your ideal Going plan: The Elite plan — you’ll get business and first class deals to destinations including Barcelona, the Maldives, and Paris, plus a whole lotta other perks.
POV: You’re not planning a vacay, but you’d jump at the right price.
- This is you if: You’re a responsible saver or you already did a big trip and figured you couldn’t swing another (enter Going).
- Recommended reading: How to Survive an International Flight in Basic Economy
- Your ideal Going plan: The free plan — you’ll get notified about international economy deals and trust us, it’s pretty sweet. Hello, Dublin, Mexico, and Hawaii.
Still not sure? Compare plans.