What comes with Social Boosting and where does this live within the product?
Each Lead Story and Article comes with an organic Facebook and Instagram post. You also have an option to purchase an additional 10,000 to 100,000 impressions through our Boosted Social Posts. These impressions will be served between both the Instagram and Facebook posts.
What is the typical timeline and process for Social Boosting?
- Once Social Boosting has been purchased, we will ask you a few questions regarding your preferred targeting parameters.
- With that targeting information, our team will take the organic posts from Facebook and Instagram and boost them until the impression goal has been reached.
- Boosting of the organic posts typically occurs 2-3 days after the posts go live. This is to ensure we have captured as many organic impressions as possible before reaching the greater audience.
- Analytics will be provided at the beginning of the following month.
Content that cannot be boosted
Per META’s guidelines, the following products cannot be advertised:
- Non-medical drugs (drugs or substances that are not being used for an intended medical purpose or are used recreationally to achieve an altered mental state.)
- Pharmaceutical drugs (drugs that require a prescription or medical professionals to administer)
- Endangered species (wildlife and plants)
- Live non-endangered animals excluding livestock
- Human blood
- Alcohol / tobacco
- Weight loss products
- Historical artifacts
- Hazardous Goods and Materials
Click here to see the full list of advertising standards.