If you find in your Inbox:
- Open up the newsletter in your inbox.
- Hover over in the top left and a window will pop up.
- Select “More Info”. Then in the right pop-up, select “Add to Contacts” button to save the sender to your Contacts list.
You can also safelist us in Gmail before opening the email. To do so:
- Hover over next to the subject line in the inbox. Click “More” in the pop-up box.
- Select “Add to senders” to save to your Contacts list.
If you can’t find any emails in your inbox, please check your Gmail Spam Folder. If you find one of our emails in your spam, please mark the email as “Not spam” by doing the following:
- Open the email, and near the top of your screen
- Click the button on the alert, labeled “Report not spam”.
For additional help with safelisting email addresses in Gmail, please see Gmail’s support.