What comes with a Web Ad and where does this live within the product?
We have three positions available for display ads on our website:
Premium Web Ad | Center section
728 px width x 90 px height (72 dpi)
Half Page Web Ad | Right rail
(Please note that two sizes are needed for this one)
Desktop: 300 px width x 600px height (72 dpi)
Here is an example of the desktop size.
Mobile: 300px width x 250px height (72 dpi)
Here is an example of the mobile size.
Inline Web Ad | Right rail
300 px width x 250 px height (72 dpi)
Here is an example.
- When you buy a Web Ad, you are buying a full month of visibility on our website.
- Your team is in charge of creating the Web Ad graphics. but we do offer graphic design for an additional fee if you need support.
- You can change out your Web Ad as often as you’d like but we request 2 business days notice so that we can ensure a timely start of your campaign.
- We accept the following file types:
- PNG, JPG or GIF
- HTML or Third-Party tags
- We also need the destination URL. UTM and tracking links are accepted.
What are some best practices?
Here are some things to consider when creating your Web Ads:
- Think about your call to action. What is going to make people want to click?
- Not a ton of words + keep the font larger.
- Strong photo or graphical elements.