Campaign: Sponsored Content
In addition to our signature daily digest, we are also known as a resource for the community. Our suite of core editorial features and guides help point readers in the right direction each and every day. Sponsored Content allow brands to ride alongside these topics and conversations, providing high-level brand alignment and exposure to our highly engaged readers.
What comes with Sponsored Content and where does this live within the product?
This low lift, high impact branding play allows us to do what we do best, while providing your brand exposure to our highly engaged readers.
We have a suite of core features and guides throughout the year for you to choose from. Here are a few examples:
- Happy Hour Guide
- Brunch Guide
- Monthly Plan Aheads
- Now Open/Coming Soon
- Foodie Friday
- Seasonal Bucket List
You let us know which core feature you’d like your brand to be associated with and here is how we’ll incorporate you:
- Custom title image that includes your business logo at the top of the Lead Story.
- At the end of the Lead Story, you’ll have a promotional tag line (25 words, 1 link).
- This Sponsored Content is pushed into the newsletter and is promoted on the website.
- Your brand will also be tagged on our social media accounts when we share the content.
Sponsored Content Examples
What is the typical timeline and process for Sponsored Content?
- First we need to know which feature/guide you’d like to sponsor.
- Our team will get run dates reserved based on timeliness of the content.
- Your team will need to provide us with a high-res logo, sponsor message, and social handles via our Sponsored Content Form.
- Our team will create the graphic and finalize the sponsored messaging, sending it to you for review and approval.
- The Sponsored Lead Story will run on the predetermined date.
- We’ll send you the performance analytics at the beginning of the following month.