What comes with a Mini Article and where does this live within the product?
A Mini-Article is a short article designed to drive traffic to a pre-existing online source/URL of your choice (website, shop page, blog post, ticketing page, Instagram profile, giveaway microsite, etc.).
What comes with a Mini Article:
- 75 words in the newsletter and website
- Up to 3 links and 1 photo
Mini Article Examples
- You don’t have to wait until Tues., Nov. 8 to vote — here’s how. 🗳
- What is a trust?
- Holiday day trip destination: Carmel Christkindlmarkt 🎄
- COMMUNITY The Pacific Northwest’s biggest bookish celebration is happening this Saturday 📚
What is the typical timeline and process for a Mini Article?
- We need at least 1 week to pull this one off.
- You fill out the content form with all of the need-to-know information and provide us with the high-res images you’d like us to pick from.
- Our team drafts up the content using the information you provided.
- We’ll sends you a preview link of the content to read, review and provide any/all feedback. Only (1) round of feedback is included.
- All feedback should be sent back via email.
- Your content writer will review requested edits and modify content when needed. It’s important to note that not all requests will be accepted.
- Final content link is sent to you for reference and the publishing process begins. Please note that this is not another opportunity to provide edits.
- On your reserved run date, the content will run in our newsletter and on Facebook/Instagram.
- At the beginning of the following month, you will receive the analytics of your content. This includes newsletter and website performance.